Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Welcome!

Hey hey everyone! I'm Graciepopstar91! Welcome to me and CoolCat's blog! Every Monday I'm going to post a baking recipe, and every Tuesday my friend CoolCat is going to post a cooking recipe! And on almost every post there will be a Bible verse! Heres todays Bible verse!

Hebrews 11:6 

And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.


Remember, God made YOU! 

-Graciepopstar91

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not include ANY personal information, ALWAYS use kind words, NEVER EVER use any language. I moderate every comment and if you break any of these commenting rules I will not permit your comment on Bake and Cook Weekly or ANY of my blogs if it breaks these rules.