Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Baking Monday: Gluten Free Peanut Butter Balls!

Hey everyone! Graciepopstar91 here with Mondays baking recipe! This weeks baking recipe is easy gluten free peanut butter balls! I know last week I did a gluten free peanut butter recipe, but the more peanut butter the better right? Anyways, heres the recipe!

1 Cup powdered sugar
1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
3 Tablespoons softened butter

In a large bowl or KitchenAid stand mixer, mix together all of your ingredients. 
With a small, medium, or large (it depends what size peanut butter balls you want) ice cream scooper, scoop out the peanut butter ball mixture, filling the scooper all the way to the top. Put the balls on a large dinner plate, and put the plate in the fridge for about an hour or until firm and cool. Enjoy!

Im sorry I don't have a picture of the peanut butter balls. I might but I'm not sure where it is. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks baking recipe! Stay tuned tomorrow for CoolCat's savory recipe! 

Heres todays Bible verse!

Proverbs 4:7

Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do! And whatever else you do, develop good judgment.

Remember, God made YOU!

Keep calm and bake on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not include ANY personal information, ALWAYS use kind words, NEVER EVER use any language. I moderate every comment and if you break any of these commenting rules I will not permit your comment on Bake and Cook Weekly or ANY of my blogs if it breaks these rules.