Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Savory Tusday: Spicy Turkey Burgers!

Hey, everyone! CoolCat here with another post! And for today's recipe I will be sharing with you a spicy turkey burger recipe! This is a super simple recipe that my mom came up with when she's looking for something spicy. And don't worry, for I have an replacement for those who don't like the spice.  Here's what you need to make it.

One package of extra lean ground turkey.

One jalapeno, diced.

And your choice of burger seasoning. I use Weber's Garlic Herb Mixture. And my mom uses Tony Chachere's

And if you like it extra spicy you can add Cayenne Pepper to your burger.

And for all the people who don't like spice you can use diced onion instead of jalapenos.

Olive Oil.

Black Pepper.

Here's how to cook it!

First you dice up your jalapenos or your onions into VERY small pieces. If they are to large they wont stay inside of your burger.

Then you pour in about a cap full of olive oil in your pan and turn it to medium heat.

Then you take your jalapenos or onions and mold them into your burger meat.

Then you add your burgers into your now hot pan then you season them with your own seasonings or the ones I suggested.

Then you cook until they are fully done, which would be about 15 to 25 minutes.

Then you could add on your favorite cheeses and toppings. For an extra super spice burger you could top it with cheddar jack cheese with pickled jalapenos. Or you can use your go-to toppings.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks savory Tuesday and I will see you all Thursday for my Item Spotlight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not include ANY personal information, ALWAYS use kind words, NEVER EVER use any language. I moderate every comment and if you break any of these commenting rules I will not permit your comment on Bake and Cook Weekly or ANY of my blogs if it breaks these rules.