Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Savory Monday: Meat Loaf!

Hey everyone! graciepopstar91 here! This week, I'll be doing a savory post, and CoolCat will be doing a baking post! For this weeks savory recipe, I will be telling you how to make Meat Loaf! Heres the recipe!

Meat Loaf: 

1 1/2 Pounds of beef (my Mom uses 85% lean 15% fat beef.) 
1 Cup milk (my Mom uses 2% milk) 
1 Teaspoon Tamari Sauce 
1/2 Teaspoon salt 
1/2 Teaspoon mustard 
1/4 Teaspoon pepper 
1 Clove garlic, finely chopped 
1 Large egg 
3 Slices bread, torn into small pieces 
1/4 Cup chopped onion 
1/2 Cup ketchup 

Preheat oven to 350 fahrenheit.

Mix together all of your ingredients except your ketchup, in a large bowl. Put the mixture in an ungreased loaf pan. Spread your ketchup on top. Bake your Meat Loaf in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the meat no longer has ANY pink. Or, with a meat thermometer, make sure the meat is at 160 degrees. 

Let stand for 5 minutes, then serve your Meat Loaf with mashed potatoes and rolls. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks savory recipe! Stay tuned tomorrow for CoolCat's baking post!

Heres todays Bible verse!

James 1:19

Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry.

Remember, God made YOU!

Keep calm, and cook on!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not include ANY personal information, ALWAYS use kind words, NEVER EVER use any language. I moderate every comment and if you break any of these commenting rules I will not permit your comment on Bake and Cook Weekly or ANY of my blogs if it breaks these rules.